Skip to main content

Prompts for Like a thon 1.

The first Art Fabian Like-a-Thon was not a popular success but there was enough interest to inspire us to create a second one.  Because we have a lot of friends in the medical profession as well as in sensitive sectors of the not-for-profit we know that there are a fair amount of people following the event anonymously.  That's why we will continue to invite the public to it.  

However the game still remains to get as much publicity as possible for our Art Collections and in thsi way make the Collection a money-making proposition.  Right now it is a hobby. 

SO interspersed with he different cultural articles of the first event it was just natural to keep on putting out some text urging people to join or like the page  Patita Patata, we are happy our friends now about us even if they are anonymous but obviously we benefit more from obvious participation.  So I  am going to include some of the prompts I came up from the first event.  Just for reference and to see where I was coming from and where to go. They will be in French as well as English.

1.C'est le fin de la journéé, une dimanche ensoleilé. Mis un peu de soleil au page et joignes nous au notre événement: le premier Art-comme-cadeau Like-a-thon.

2. Hey Facebook buddies! We are looking for people to support our event and our collection. If you enjoy our musical inspiration then join our event and put your face on the page.

3. On est entrain de créer un blog sur blogspot avec les chansons d'évévenement. Quand c'est terminée je donnes une liens a tous ceux et celles qui on participé au événement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

vg1. Introducing Val Gal by Kathy Fabian

September 9, 2015 In the romantic novels the artist goes way up to his tiny attic on the very top of his house to create and be free.  Sometimes it has a great view of Paris.  Or sometimes the person is a writer who creates great novels and ideas. They both seal themselves from the rest of the world to do great things.  Well why not imitate?   I live in a woman's residence in a very small room. When I first arrived I imagined it as a womb.  A creative womb in which I would heal and rest and create great art.  I would sit on the bed cross yoga position with hands on my legs and look out the window and the blue sky. I would imagine I meditated.   I would imagine I was one with the blue sky. Well years have gone by and I no longer think of the room as a womb.  It became a small and impoverished cell for a while and then my imagination took over again.  I thought of it much like that attic. So now it is my studio in which I develop and frame the photographs that I create.  I ha

V24. Sparkling for the Celebrations. New Vintage Jewelry

Superstitious?  What kind of rituals do you follow for good luck?  For myself, I like to take advantage of special times to see if I can reap good fortune.  For example, if I have something important to organize I am likely to do it on a Holiday or on Sunday. So planning this week's Studio work was a no brainer.  I had recently received a large amount of old jewelry from an estate. The choicer pieces had long gone and these were left.  They were supposed to be unsellable.  So I asked how they were organized. I said if you give almost them to me, I will organize them for you in the proper way.  But I was given them instead. The owner felt they were just cluttering up the house.  Luckily I have my jewelry collection. To get them they had to be quickly boxed and taken off the premises.  But once I brought them home, there was no time to organize them anymore because of the Holiday Preparations.  So this Saturday I took some time to clean the antique jewelery and to put them pro

v10 Happy Thanksgiving, Construction sites, Autumn Days and Muses. By Kathy Fabian

Happy Thanksgiving to All! I hope you enjoyed your day and will look forward to many things to give thanks for until the next Thanksgiving. Get the exquisite image on this blog post.  Custom Made!   You Deserve the Luxury. And you support the Artist. Write  kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com   for inquiries.    The leaves are brightly colored outside.  And the days sunny. So I went into my archives to find some images with splendid autumn foliage.  Saturday I reserved for studio work .  I had been tidying up my collection of muses and had a few lovely ladies ready to star in my photographic extravaganzas.  The final element was the inclusion of the very expensive, very evident presence of construction in the neighborhood. I had a lot of autumn pictures but I wanted to showcase technology and machines.  As luck would have it we were having some road repair done right outside our house.  And voila I had the tree elements with very little trouble;  Construction sites, beautiful